The Oklahoma state Board of Education has voted to close all Oklahoma schools, effective immediately, until at least April 6 in an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19. We are following the advice of the CDC and city and state officials and are canceling the short-term class in which you have enrolled. There is nothing more important than the safety and health of our students, staff and community. We want you to be safe, and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding. More information can be found at meridiantech.edu/info.
|T4E||T4E offers educators interactive, hands-on sessions to sharpen their skills with technology designed for the classroom, explore new implementation strategies and network with like-minded professionals.|
New at T4E 2020 are two training tracks:
New in 2020-Live Online Classes
- Learn at your own location
- Interactive, instructor led online training
- Guaranteed to Run
- 2 hour burst of hands on learning.
Short Courses at 4 Locations!
All classes, including those that are no cost, require registration.
Meridian Tech @ the Stillwater Library
|We offer a wide range of hands-on classes for all skill levels.||filler text||We are excited to continue our partnership with SPL to deliver basic computer classes in 2-hour increments and at a slow pace.|
Tech Tuesday @ the Guthrie Library
We are pleased to partner with the Guthrie Public Library to offer free and low-cost computer training every 2nd Tuesday of the month this fall. These short, 2-hour classes are designed for the novice user and include hands-on activities to get you comfortable using the technology.
Tech classes @ the Perry Chamber
We are pleased to partner with the Perry Chamber of Commerce to deliver quality, hands-on training that focuses on tools and technology.
60 Minute Webinars to increase your productivity
|All webinars in this series start at noon.|
Presentation Tools in Office 365
Benefits of Using G-Suite for Small Businesses
Are you a teacher or in the field of education? We now have webinars just for you. Check out the line up!
Did you miss one of our webinars?
Not a problem! We record each one so you don’t have to miss a single tip. Just click the webinar name below, register with your email, and view at a time that is convenient for you.
Need a customized class just for your organization?
We can train on most any computer-related topic and develop customized training specific for you by:
- Using comprehensive course content focused on the topics you need
- Scheduling training on days and times that fit your schedule
- Training at our location or yours using our mobile lab
- Offering training at an affordable price
- Providing instructors who are highly experienced in their areas of expertise
Call us at (405) 377-3333, x265 or email us at email@example.com.
- Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Premier
- CompTIA A+, Security+ and Network+
- Computer Basics
- C# programming, HTML 5, CSS, Visual Studio, SQLServer, iOS App Development
- Interactive Boards – SMART Board and Promethean Board
- Mac and Apple classes
- Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Surface, iPads, and other tablets
- QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Social Media for Your Business
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mastercam
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- And more!
Our New Horizons Partnership Portal Provides Additional Training Options!
We are pleased to partner with New Horizons OK to provide additional training options to you as a reduced price from their list price, in a online-live format and all are guaranteed-to-run! Check out the possibilities on our new portal.