Engage your Students using Today’s Technology
- Discover new strategies for integrating technology in your classroom & library to offer a rich and engaging environment for your students.
- Over 50 hands-on sessions focused on helping you develop the skills you need to begin or enhance your technology journey.
- Sessions designed for the novice user as well as those who grasp technology quickly.
Join us as we celebrate our 11th year of providing quality professional development for teachers, administrators, library media specialists, counselors and more!
Sessions this year will include a wide variety of areas to ensure you get the training you need for your classroom:
- Google Classroom, Sheets, Maps, Tour Creator, Forms, Keep, Hangout, Drawings and Slides
- Gamification and Flipped Classroom
- SeeSaw, Schoology, Robotics Coding and OSMOs
- Digital Escape Rooms, Assessibility Features, Green Screen, FlipGrid,
- Nearpod, Kahoot and SmartBoard
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and OneNote
- Grant Writing and Donors Choose
- And much more!
June 11 – June 13, 2019, 9am-4pm daily
Full Session Descriptions-Click here to see course descriptions
Our registration fee includes includes handouts for each session, a flashdrive with all handouts pre-loaded, lunch on our campus for each attended day, and light refreshments.
Full event fee – $139/person
Daily fee – $49/day/person
Registration is open-Register Here
Check out our FAQ page or contact us at (405) 377-3333, x265.