Learn, Apply, and Improve!
Whether you are a team of 1 or a 100, today’s market requires all team members to have strong technology skills. In this 1/2-day workshop, your team will collaborate to develop an employee manual, a newsletter and a mass mailing using Microsoft Word 2016. Key skills needed to produce these products will prove invaluable in future projects and tasks.
- All team members need to use Word, but are at various skill levels in Word.
- Some are self-taught and know enough to do their current tasks while others are ready to advance their skills.
- All team members strive to be more productive and get things done in efficiently.
- The team enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to use Word effectively and desires to further their skills.
- Entire teams are encouraged to attend to discover how to use the strengths of each skill level in Word to solve business problems.
- If you are a team of one, we will pair you with other individuals or a small team.
What should I bring?
- Bring your own device or we can provide one for you.
- Instructional materials will be based on Word 2016.
Who is the instructor?
- Kim Strom uses Word in a variety of ways every day in her work at Meridian Technology Center. From creating instructional materials to producing marketing promotion pieces, Kim finds ways for Word to help her accomplish her tasks quickly and efficiently. Check out her bio at www.linkedin.com/in/kimstrom.
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $89.00/person for 3 1/2 hours of instruction.
When can I register?
- You may register at anytime but space is limited. Register Here