New student orientation is the perfect time to get all of the information you’ll need to make the most out of your time at Tech! During this event you’ll have a chance to meet with our Superintendent and visit with Meridian staff to learn about:
- Student organizations
- Academic credit
- College credit at NOC and OSU IT
- Career Readiness Certificates
- Job preparation
- Student attendance policy
- Financial aid
- Bus transportation
- On-campus parking
Orientation is come and go and will be held Monday, August 12, 2019, from 3-6 pm. You and your student will be able to visit four areas.
- Make sure your student knows who his or her instructor is and where their class is located. Ask any last-minute questions. Pick up a map at our main building when you arrive.
- Superintendent/CEO Dr. Douglas Major will share with parents ways we can partner to make your student’s transition to Tech a success, including attendance and graduation requirements. Join us in the Fred A. Shultz Conference Center at 4 or 5 pm.
- Visit one of our information booths in the Skywalk.
- Enjoy an ice cream break in the Terrace.
Can’t make orientation?
We’re available to answer any questions you have about attending Meridian. Give us a call at 405.377.3333 or view the guidebook under supporting documents. Download our campus map.
The first day of school is Wednesday, August 14, 2019. Check here for our full academic calendar.