We are seeking an experienced, energetic and compassionate LPN to join our clinic full time! Our team of professionals is committed to providing quality health care for the women in our community. The right individual must be organized, able to multitask, have excellent computer and communication skills, works well with others, is mature and self-motivated. The LPN position calls for strong critical thinking and prioritization skills. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, who believes in the mission of our company, and has a passion for serving others.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares patient for physician visit by obtaining history and allergies, taking vitals, obtaining supplies and equipment for exam.
• Prepares chart for patients based on patient need and type of visit.
• Obtains specimens as directed and appropriately labels them for disposition. Follows through with timely reporting of results to physician and patient.
• Assists with procedures through providing patient explanations of procedures and follow up, obtaining consent, assisting physician with procedure and proper specimen treatment.
• Return patient phone calls and emails, appropriately triaging issues.
• Provides injections and treatments based on physician orders.
• Coordinate care of patients through facilitating prescriptions ordered by physician, faxing information to appropriate places for treatment of patients.
• Enter tasks in the computer, index and other tasks to facilitate complete patient record.
• Advocate for patients in resolving issues/concerns in a timely, kind fashion.
• Assists physician as needed to facilitate patient flow.
• Aids the practice through problem solving nursing care issues concerning practice.
• Provides nursing care within guidelines of licensure to include response to emergency situations.
• Other duties as assigned.
OB/GYN experience required
Athena EMR experience preferred
Must have great attendance record
Self-motivated, leadership skills
Able to multitask and prioritize well
Positive, outgoing personality
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM M-T, 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM on Fridays
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or look for our ads on Indeed.com
We also go by the title “Lakeside Doctors