Meridian has been named a Top Workplace in Oklahoma for the past 6 years. The designation is based solely on employee feedback. Meridian employees complete a survey from Energage, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. Employees evaluate the company's direction, execution of ideas, their personal connectedness to the organization, role satisfaction, supervision and employee benefits. The Top Workplace designation is based on survey outcomes.
Must possess knowledge of proper methods and safe use of maintenance equipment such as reel mowers, front end loaders, mowers, weed eaters, etc.
Must possess knowledge of proper methods and safe use of fertilizers and herbicides.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure that the campus grounds are clean at all times.
- Mow, sweep, trim, edge and control weeds across the campus.
- Weed and water flower beds as needed.
- Move furniture and set up classrooms when needed.
- Assist the Maintenance staff as necessary.
- Abide by all policies and procedures adopted by the MTC Board of Education.
- Promote Meridian Technology Center, its programs and employees at every available opportunity.
- Uphold Meridian Technology Center’s Mission, Vision and Values. Support the culture by living out our values of:
- Relationships – Act in the best interest of others
- Excellence – Deliver superior services
- Innovation – Integrate new ideas with courage
- Integrity – Model honesty and trust in all we do
- Empowerment – Provide the framework and resources to succeed
- Impact – Commit to enrich each life we touch
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Grounds Supervisor, Executive Director of Planning & Operations, and Superintendent.
Standards of Performance
The Summer Grounds Helper will be evaluated on the previously listed responsibilities to determine satisfactory compliance.