YOUR FUTURE CAREER BEGINS HERE
Meridian is a low-cost option to prepare yourself for the career you’ve always wanted. Whether you’re exploring a new field or expanding on what you already know, when you enroll at Meridian Technology Center, you’re taking the next step to get to where you want to be. Adult students typically spend one year at Meridian when they attend class full time and two years at Tech when they attend part time. Classes held during the morning session are from 7:50 – 10:40 and the afternoon classes are from 12:45 – 3:35. Take a look at our programs.
- Training at Meridian combines theoretical framework and hands-on skills application.
- Instructors are experts in their field.
- Industry representatives help shape course content.
- Low-cost pathway to college or career
- 20+ programs to choose from
- Real-world learning projects in every program
APPLY TO TECH
- Apply online
We are now accepting applications for spring 2022. The following programs are full but students may apply to be on a program wait list.
- Automotive Service Technology
- Culinary/Hospitality Assistant
- Digital Media: 3D Animation
- Digital Media: Digital Video Advanced Technician
- Electrical Apprenticeship – Residential
- Electrical Apprenticeship – Commercial
- Health Careers 1
- Metal Fabricator, Level 1 and 2
- Residential HVAC Technician
- Residential HVAC Installer
- Welding, Level 1
The online application has two parts. Applications are not final until both parts are completed. To apply select Create New Application and follow the prompts. You will receive a confirmation email with a user name and password to complete the application process. After receiving this information, log in and select Continue an Application in Process. Your online application is not finished until all information is entered and you click submit.
The following programs use a different application process and timeline. More information can be found on their specific program pages: Health Informatics, Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Adult Cosmetology
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Attend Adult Orientation
You must have your online application submitted but you do not have to sign up to attend an orientation. If you are unable to attend an orientation you must schedule an appointment with a counselor to complete your application.
Wednesday, November 17 9 am-12 pm
Tuesday, November 30 9 am-12 pm
- Submit necessary documents
We need a copy of your high school transcript showing date of graduation or GED Score Report. We may also need a copy of any college transcripts, assessment results for tests taken in the last 5 years, or your Career Readiness Certificate. We will discuss these at the orientation.
- Take required assessments
You will take a career assessment during orientation. We will determine if you need an academic assessment at orientation. There is no cost for assessment.
- Get notified of application status
Once you have completed all of the items above, we will notify you if are accepted, not accepted or on a waiting list.
- Secure your enrollment with a $100 deposit.
Once you have been accepted to a program, you must pay your deposit on the day you complete the enrollment form. The deposit is non-refundable. If an outside agency is paying the deposit, it is your responsibility to provide us a sponsorship letter before you will be allowed to enroll. If a program is full, you may be put on a waiting list. At this time Meridian does not sponsor international students needing an M1 Visa.
Contact the Career Planning Center at 405.377.3333 with questions.
CAREER MAJOR VIEWBOOK
Tour tech from home on your own.