HR Matters – Enroll and invoice my company
This lunchtime series offers insightful information and techniques for handling common workplace scenarios and will help human resources professionals and supervisors avoid potentially explosive situations.
- Workplace Tech Etiquette: What You Need to Know
- Crucial Conversations
- Leaders Create Space: Transforming Disruption into Clarity for Life and Work
- Setting Goals That Work
Elevate Leadership – Enroll and invoice my company
Monthly lunchtime sessions will offer participants a welcoming space to learn and discuss how to grow in their role to be the type of leader others want to follow. The programs will be interactive, discussion-based and designed as a networking opportunity for all levels of leaders, regardless of age or current position in their organization.
- The Power of the Strengths Zone
- You Can’t Lick Your Elbow: Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
- Ethics and Leadership
- The Brand Promise: Why Corporate and Personal Brands Aren’t Mutually Exclusive
- One Word That Will Change Your Life
Supervisory Academy – Enroll and invoice my company
The best supervisors and managers are clear-minded, performance-driven and people-oriented. They must be able to effectively assess their work situations and determine the most appropriate responses to get the job done within budget and up to standard. This training series helps managers think on their feet as they work with people to create value.
Leadercast Women 2018 – Enroll and invoice my company
Leadercast Women 2018 is a one-day conference where you’ll be inspired and guided by women leaders who wish to share their insights, experiences and revelations on how to be the best leader you can possibly be. You’ll be impressed by the achievements of our speakers and riveted by the courage and talents of these women. You will learn how you, too, can be a leader who motivates people and champions ideas in ways you never thought possible.
One of the most critical components to the success of any business is the effective use of its human resources. Leadership and Staff Development Services can assist in the development of your staff members at all levels. We have developed and successfully implemented human resource training and development programs and leadership training for small to large companies.
Our consultants meet with you to identify critical issues and measurable outcomes. The training is then customized to meet your objectives.
- Building Trust
- Dealing with Conflict
- Interaction Skills for Success
Management and Leadership Development Programs
- Business Acumen
- Emerging Leader Program (Based on John Maxwell’s 360° Leadership)
- Facilitating Change
- Interaction Management: Exceptional Leaders … Extraordinary Results by DDI
- Managing Up!
- Managing You: Supervisory Academy
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Staff Selection Skills
- Strengths-Based Leadership
Staff Training and Development
- Business Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Change
- Know Your Strengths, Grow Your Talents
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
- Facilitation of Strategic Planning Process
- Goal Setting and Execution
- Project Management