The Terrace Café: Opening November 4, 2021
Lunch will be served on Thursdays
We are excited to let you know we will be reopening to the public on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Hours of operation will be from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. with lunch initially being offered only on Thursdays for $10 for adults and $5 for children 10 and under. Lunch service has been modified and will be served cafeteria-style with Terrace staff serving food as customers pass through the line. Download a copy of the November and December menus.
Students, staff and guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks. Masks are provided at our entrances, or you may wear your own. If you are not feeling well, have a cough or shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or chills, please protect yourself and others by staying home. In accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Oklahoma Restaurant Association, to limit exposure to COVID-19 on campus, Meridian has implemented the following practices in the Terrace which include but are not limited to:
- Requiring Terrace staff to wear masks and strongly encouraging guests to wear masks
- Encouraging at least three feet of social distancing if masked and six if unmasked on campus
- Reduced capacity with tables spaced apart to allow for social distancing
- Encouraging frequent hand washing/use of hand sanitizer, including a sanitation station after customers pay and before the serving line
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitation practices, including our regular practice of the disinfection of tables after each use
- Single-use pre-plated grab-and-go salads and desserts
We look forward to seeing you back on the Meridian campus!
The Skywalk at Meridian serves breakfast and snacks throughout the day. The Skywalk is open Monday – Friday from 7:30 – 10:15 a.m. and 1 – 3:15 p.m.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.