Whether you have industrial training needs for your small or large manufacturing business, we can help you achieve your desired outcomes. Through our needs assessment, our team will develop innovative solutions for your business.
Utility Locating Certification Training
Meridian Technology Center South Campus in Guthrie, OK
April 13th & 14th, 2023 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Trainer: Staking University
The Utility Locator Certification Training program includes classroom learning and outdoor presentations. An opportunity to take Staking U’s written certification test is available at the end of class. Staking U’s certified trainers will be teaching the course. Their Locator Certification Seminars (LCS) are designed to aid locators in developing:
• Superior troubleshooting techniques
• Skills to consistently provide accurate and complete utility location information
• A mastery of locating equipment
• Skills required to pass Staking U’s locator certification test
Learn more information and register.
Certified Production Technician Program
Need Specific Training for Your Business?
How we train your team
- Training can take place on your equipment or off-site at Meridian.
- Training is offered at a low-cost through a funding partnership with CareerTech, Meridian’s parent organization.
- Instructors are highly trained and certified in their areas of expertise.
Complex System Integration
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Industrial Electricity and Motor Control
- Instrument Calibration, Tuning and Measurement
- Motor Drives
- Pneumatic Control Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Digital Electronics
- Operational Amplifiers
- Solid State Circuit
General Industry Tools
- Blue Print Reading
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Root Cause Analysis/Problem Solving
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Basics
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Office/Non-Manufacturing
- CNC Set Up, Operations and Programming
- Machine Tool Theory and Operations
- Precise Surface Grinding
- Precision Measurement
Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- TS 16949
Supply Chain Management (APICS)
- Demand Management
- Distribution Systems
- Inventory Management
- Material Requirements
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Blueprint Reading with Layout and Fit Up
- MIG Welding
- Robotic Welding
- Shielded Arc Welding
- TIG Welding
- Welder Certification
- CNC Operations and Programming
Project Manager, Workforce and Economic Development