Through all the changes our world has seen recently, we know it’s gotten difficult to make plans of any kind.
Despite this, we’re going to keep planning for the 2020-2021 school year. We’d love to partner with you through these changes by providing the training you need. Our adult application for our full-time career training programs will open April 1.
YOUR FUTURE CAREER BEGINS HERE
Meridian is a low-cost option to prepare yourself for the career you’ve always wanted. Whether you’re exploring a new field or expanding on what you already know, when you enroll at Meridian Technology Center, you’re taking the next step to get to where you want to be. Adult students typically spend one year at Meridian when they attend class full time and two years at Tech when they attend part time. Classes held during the morning session are from 7:50 – 10:40 and the afternoon classes are from 12:45 – 3:35. Take a look at our programs.
- Training at Meridian combines theoretical framework and hands-on skills application.
- Instructors are experts in their field.
- Industry representatives help shape course content.
- Low-cost pathway to college or career
- 20+ programs to choose from
- Real-world learning projects in every program
APPLY TO TECH
- Apply online
You can apply online for many of our programs. (The application period for Spring 2021 semester is closed. Our next application period will begin on April 1, 2021, for Fall 2021 semester. Check back here at that time.) The following programs use a different application process and timeline. More information can be found on their specific program pages: Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Adult Cosmetology
- Apply for Financial Aid if needed
- Submit necessary documents
- REQUIRED: High School Transcript showing date of graduation OR your GED Score Report
- Post-Secondary Transcripts, if any (technology center, college, etc.)
- Proof of Residency
- Academic Assessment Results, if any (ACT, SAT, WorkKeys or Career Readiness Certificate, TABE, VocRehab, Workers Comp, etc.)
- Attend an Orientation Session
Schedule an orientation meeting with adult counselor to bring in documentation and take assessments. Call 405-377-3333 to schedule an appointment.
- Get notified of application status
Once you have completed all of the items above, we will notify you if are accepted, not accepted or on a waiting list.
- Secure your enrollment with a $100 deposit.
Once you have been accepted to a program, you must pay your deposit on the day you complete the enrollment form. The deposit is non-refundable. If an outside agency is paying the deposit, it is your responsibility to provide us a sponsorship letter before you will be allowed to enroll.
If a program is full, you may be put on a waiting list.
At this time Meridian does not sponsor international students needing an M1 Visa.
Career Major Viewbook 2020
Tour tech from home on your own. In-person tours take place on Tuesdays from 3-4 p.m. by appointment only.