YOUR FUTURE CAREER BEGINS HERE
Meridian is a low-cost option to prepare yourself for the career you’ve always wanted. Whether you’re exploring a new field or expanding on what you already know, when you enroll at Meridian Technology Center, you’re taking the next step to get to where you want to be. Adult students typically spend one year at Meridian when they attend class full time and two years at Tech when they attend part time. Classes held during the morning session are from 7:50 – 10:40 and the afternoon classes are from 12:45 – 3:35. Take a look at our programs.
- Training at Meridian combines theoretical framework and hands-on skills application.
- Instructors are experts in their field.
- Industry representatives help shape course content.
- Low-cost pathway to college or career
- 20+ programs to choose from
- Real-world learning projects in every program
APPLY TO TECH
- Apply online
We are now accepting applications for fall 2021. The following programs are full but students may apply to be on a program waitlist.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Social Media Specialist
- Auto Service Technology
- Basic Culinary Arts
- Advanced Culinary Arts
- Culinary Hospitality Assistant
- 3D Animation
- Digital Video Advanced Technician
- Electrical Apprenticeship-Residential
- Electrical Apprenticeship-Commercial
The online application has two parts. Applications are not final until both parts are completed. To apply select Create New Application and follow the prompts. You will receive a confirmation email with a user name and password to complete the application process. After receiving this information, log in and select Continue an Application in Process. Your online application is not finished until all information is entered and you click submit.
The following programs use a different application process and timeline. More information can be found on their specific program pages: Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Adult Cosmetology
- Apply for Financial Aid (if needed)
- Submit necessary documents (these documents can be turned in at orientation)
- REQUIRED: High School Transcript showing date of graduation OR your GED Score Report
- Post-Secondary Transcripts, if any (technology center, college, etc.)
- Proof of Residency
- Schedule an Orientation Session
You must have your online application submitted before you can sign up to attend an orientation. If you are unable to attend any orientation dates below, please call counselor for other arrangements. All orientation’s start at 9:00 am.
Tuesday, June 15
Wednesday, June 30
Thursday, July 8
- Get notified of application status
Once you have completed all of the items above, we will notify you if are accepted, not accepted or on a waiting list.
- Secure your enrollment with a $100 deposit.
Once you have been accepted to a program, you must pay your deposit on the day you complete the enrollment form. The deposit is non-refundable. If an outside agency is paying the deposit, it is your responsibility to provide us a sponsorship letter before you will be allowed to enroll.
- If a program is full, you may be put on a waiting list.
- At this time Meridian does not sponsor international students needing an M1 Visa.
Tour tech from home on your own.